Friday, November 13, 2009

Best Party Ever

Today I had the BEST BIRTHDAY PARTY in the year except it wasn't really my REAL birthday it's more like a party for when my birthday IS.
We all walked to my house from school because my mom's car can't fit everybody in there. When we got home we ate a snack and then we went downstairs to watch Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure. I had four friends come over.

After the movie we made shrinky dinks and I had the biggest shrinky dink
After shrinky dinks we opened presents. I got the most awesome barbie on earth she came with a pug dog. I named the dog Polly. I also got a shoulder bag that I've always wanted and I can decorate this one. One of my friends got me a dog that looks exactly like Tank and Penny.My mama let me open a present from one of my grandparents even though it wasn't my real birthday. I was freaking out. The sweater shirt is so cool I had to put it on right away.

I can't wait until my real birthday. We are going to have a family dinner at a Mexican restaurant. I love Mexican food.

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had a great party. Girl parties are the best!

    ReplyDelete