Saturday, October 24, 2009

Don't Know What to Say

I don't feel good. My body. I have a temperature. I've been watching movies and TV and sleeping. My daddy went out and brought me back a whole stack of movies, he brought me 2 Pippy Longstocking movies and Enchanted and the Nightmare Before Christmas and Bolt. I love Bolt. I watched Meet the Robinson's and Pippy Longstocking On Board. I took a long nap in the middle of the day because my mom talked to the nurse and she said that sleeping would make me feel better. I am sleeping downstairs because I'm sick. I really love sleeping in the bed downstairs. It makes me feel better. My mom is going to sleep down here with me tonight.
I don't know what else to say.


**Jen here. I waited on the phone for over an hour to talk with a nurse this morning. After answering her questions she was lead to believe that Hazel has the H1-N1 virus. We're so happy to have the room downstairs so that she can kind of be away from the rest of the family. She's pretty sad but the movies are keeping her spirits up. She's been drinking apple juice and water and wanted some re fried beans earlier today.
The nurse said that the fever could spike up to 104 and that we should call if it goes higher than that (duh). So far her fever has only gone up to 101.
Poor baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no Hazel. I'm so sorry you're feeling bad, get lot's of rest, and we'll hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NO!!! I hope I can see you at school soon. I know all of your friends are missin ya!!!! Well I hope you get better soon!!! BYE

    Lena

    ReplyDelete