Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Faces

Hi Everyone. I am feeling much better. I think I will probably go back to school tomorrow. I have more energy today and am feeling like being a little silly:


These are my spooky faces Um, if you start sobbing because it's so scary and running away and fainting, or closing your eyes, it's OK, I like scary stuff...except for like, CHUCKY, which is horrible. I know about CHUCKY because I went to a Haunted House in California and it was so scary. It had all these scary movie things. We didn't know it was going to be SO scary.
You may think my faces are as scary as CHUCKY (if you know about CHUCKY) which is the worst scary thing on earth.

2 comments:

  1. Very scary Hazel. Glad you're feeling better, just in time for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Those are good, Hazel," said Noah and Ezra. (Then they tried making a bunch of their own scary faces.)

    ReplyDelete