Friday, October 9, 2009

One Day


Today I invited a lot of friends and went to the movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. After we did that we got lunch at Taco Time. After we had lunch we came home and I went over to my neighbor's house and then I came back and then, um, then everybody, all my friends had already left. Then I went into my room and drawed a little bit and then I started blogging.

I'm still not feeling as good but I'm feeling a lot better and sometimes one of my friends can get really annoying.
At dinner tonight we're going to have some left overs.
My dad is out of town for the weekend, he left today. I miss him a lot already.

4 comments:

  1. We miss our Daddy too, did you like the movie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great movie, huh?! Love the picture of your sweet dogs!

    Maybe you can have "breakfast for dinner"- that is what we sometimes do when Tim is not home (because he doesn't like it, but we do :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hazel i like bog! lovenoahwalsh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grandma and Grandpa Klier are lookng forward to seeing that movie too!
    It's good to have you out here blogging I will check in often Love Grandpa Klier (GK)

    ReplyDelete