Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hey Everybody!

My name is Hazel. I'm in 2nd grade. I have 2 dogs, Tank and Penny. I love them very much.

Today I'm not feeling so great. My throat is hurting and I've been having some headaches. My mom made me some tea this morning and I drank it school but I couldn't finish it cause I didn't have that much to drink it. I didn't go to after school program because I really didn't feel good. My brother and his friend Duncan had soccer today and we picked Duncan up from school and then we dropped them off at soccer. My mom and I went to the dog park and at the dog park we went to the Magnuson dog park and I just wasn't feeling that good and I was cold so my mom gave me her sweater. And I listened to some music on my mom's shuffle.
Right now we're about to eat dinner. My brother is getting out of the shower. He had to take a shower because he just had soccer and he was kinda sweaty and nobody at dinner wants to smell his sweaty smell.
We're getting dinner at New York Pizza. I hope that my dad picks up the pizza because I'm really tired and I don't feel good, which I already told you and I just don't want to walk to it.

I don't know what I'm going to do with this blog. I might put pictures on it, I might tell you songs that I write, I might tell you stories of my life, who knows!

3 comments:

  1. Hazel! I love hearing your thoughts! Can't wait to see what else you do here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hazel! We can't wait to see what you write about in your blog! We are very proud of you and love you! Love, Tania, Tim, Noah, Ezra, and Oona

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAZEL! Its lena I like the post about cloudy with a chance of meatballs! It was fun to hang out with you guys even though it was my secong time seeing it it was still fun! BYE

    Lena

    ReplyDelete