Monday, October 12, 2009

Hair

This picture is from when my cousins Zane and Audrey were visiting and when I still had my tooth but what I reeeeally want you to notice that that I have curly hair! And I know you're probably thinking, "Why would you want me to know that?" well, because on Sunday I had a little beauty treatment and now my hair is STRAIGHT because we ironed my hair!!
First I took a steamy shower, then my mom brushed my hair and used a blow dryer on my hair, which we never do, so that was a special thing. Anyways, after we dried my hair we ironed it and it took a lot of minutes.
So after we dried and ironed my hair, we went to a store called ULTA and gone some nail polish, the kind that isn't shiny. And then we painted my fingers and toes. The colors that we got are purple and light green.
I thought that day was a great, great day because I got the beauty treatment and it was just a really great day. Now I'll show you the picture of me when I have straight hair:

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your strait hair Hazel. What a special time you had with Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOO CUTE! Good thing you pointed it out at school!! Well I'll see you later! Have your mom show you my blog!! BYE HAZEL!!


    Lena

    ReplyDelete